How's summer?

It's crazy how Summer JUST started. We've been out of school already for more than a month. This is my first summer as a college student, so I'm not quite used to the longer vacations. (But I'll take it!)

Since my last blog, nothing has really changed. I worked a bit this week at the Centers for Learning, and orientation groups seemed to be taking over Southwick hall. I've never seen it that full when classes weren't in session.

Also, I recently bought a record player. It's pretty cool, because it can burn your old vinyls into mp3 format. I've been listening to Incubus and the Foo Fighters non stop for 2 days. This is my first record player, so it's pretty exciting to me.  Check it out.

268237_1894922533034_1240680241_31878402_6388096_n.jpgSo far it's working pretty well. I've read a lot of complaints online, but I haven't found any problems. (Yet)

So yea. If you ever get bored and have money, invest in one of these. They're a blast.

Hope everyone's doing well.

- Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: How's summer?.