Done with Classes

SUMMER IS HERE.

Can't tell you how exciting it is to be done with Freshman year. It was one of those "Once this is out of the way, things will be easier" types of situations. Although I haven't started sophomore year, I can already tell things will be better.

UMass Lowell has been interesting. Have I complained? Yea, I'm human. Have I enjoyed it? Of course.

The biggest enjoyment this year would probably have to be the Centers For Learning. I loved working there, mainly because everyone there is crazy. (A good crazy of course.) There was always something new, and that made it exciting.

Now that Summer is here, I'm happy to be free from school work as well as actual work. The only downside to this is the lack of money. I plan to fish, run, and hike. It's free, and still enjoyable.

I know this entry was kind of scattered, but I'm going to end it here. (So I still have stuff to write about this summer.)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Done with Classes.