Commencement is tomorrow.

I'm working at the Tsongas Center tomorrow for commencement. To be honest, I'm EXTREMELY excited. No, I'm not graduating, but I'm interested in hearing the stories of students who have come from very little. These are the stories that make me happy, because there are people enrolled at UML that will go above and beyond to create a better future.

A great story of this is going to come from tomorrows speaker. According to the Lowell Sun, this man got to school in a car held together by duct-tape. Now, he's the CEO of a company and is extremely wealthy.

Robert Manning doesn't let the wealth go to his head though. He still remembers his school and donates when possible.

I think I'm going to try to record his speech and post it. I can't wait to hear it.

We'll see what I can do. Have a great weekend!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Commencement is tomorrow. .