My most awaited day of the year

My favorite band of all time just released their first album in three or four years. For those who have never heard of the Foo Fighters, they're a rock band that was formed as a result of Nirvana's tragedy.

This band has been HUGE lately. (again) They were on Saturday Night Live this past weekend, The Daily Show on Monday night, and they performed a live webcast from David Letterman's studio on Tuesday night.

Their new album is called "Wasting Light" and it just came out on Tuesday. I bought it on Itunes, and I believe it's one of the best albums so far of 2011. Every single song is catchy. Check it out.

Schoolwise, everything is okay. I just finished getting my midterm grades from all of my professors. I'm trying to transfer to Amherst, and that is one of the things on a list that I need to send over asap. Overall, my grades are good. B's with a few A's.

Hopefully I'm accepted. I'm looking to transfer this coming fall. (Only if I get housing.) If I can't get housing, I'll start commuting to Lowell. Housing here isn't really... fun.

Adios for now.

Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: My most awaited day of the year.