Nothing new. Usual?

Last time I checked, we had about 7-8 weeks left of school. Although UMass and its residence halls havent really been treating me well, I'm sad to see this semester end. I've been having a blast living in the basement of Leitch. The basement is like a giant family. Everyone knows each other, and everyone can hang out without any problems. We've been holding an on-going prank war for the past month. For example, I woke up at 2 AM a few weeks ago due to a knock on my door. When I opened it, I was met by 4 stacked trash barrels. (Each barrel was at least 3-4 feet tall, so it took up my whole doorway)

Although it took a few days, I found my revenge. Childish? Yes. Fun? Absolutely.

Other than that, nothing has really been happening lately. A large amount of work, and little amount of time. (The usual)

Lately I've been struggling just to get a decent amount of sleep. SO CLOSE, yet so far from summer.

It'll come eventually, I guess.

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Nothing new. Usual?.