The Trip

Fog was in the Chicago air Thursday morning, and it was the only thing stopping me from leaving Stoneham and seeing my family. It canceled my flight.

What is a freshman in college going to do? Use the "I have no money and I wanted to see my family for new years" excuse!

So I called Southwest Airlines and spoke with one of the representatives. Although very kind, it felt as if I was speaking with a pile of bricks. I got absolutely NOWHERE. They rescheduled my flight, but refused to let me switch my return flight. So I was asked by my mother what the whole situation was. I told her, and she decided to call. OF COURSE, they changed my flight when she called. It must be her "motherly powers".

So Friday at 5 PM, my plane departed. New Years eve, and I'm stuck on an airplane. This is what came out of it...

airplaneus.jpg
So we made it to chicago around 7:30 PM and made it back to town around 9:30 and the New Years party began....

Sadly, I never took any pictures of the party.BUT. I have pictures of my grandparent's chickens. Look at the awesomeness.

P1000051.JPG
I'll update this more as my trip continues.

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: The Trip.