I'm back from my blogging hiatus

Actually, I was never on hiatus. After Sunday's loss to the Jets, I've been too upset to write anything. (Kidding. My password for my blogging account was no longer valid. I fixed things though!)

So.... WHAT WAS THAT? Did Brady and the almighty Bill Belichick finally lose steam? Actually, forget it. I don't even want to speak about that game. It never happened. GO BEARS!

Less than a week before classes start. I'm really excited. Tomorrow I'm switching rooms, and moving in with one of my friends. They say living with a good friend is a bad decision. It probably is. But hey, my last roommate was really cool. The only reason I'm switching rooms now is because his schedule was different than mine. I was forced to wake early, and I would wake him up at 6:30 every day. That being said, he was also a late night person lol. So the room change will be easier for everyone.

As I was thinking about what I needed to move from my old room, I realized I only have two things in my room. A refrigerator, and ALOT of food. I seriously need to get rid of all of this Ramen. I'm a college student though. I'll find some way to use it all or get rid of it.

I'm exhausted, and I'm going to finish this up. I'll be writing again in the next few days.

matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: I'm back from my blogging hiatus.