BACK! Academic Warning

I know I know. I didn't finish my last blog... Well, I've only been in Massachusetts for about an hour and a half! So I figured I'd write a new blog for the week. (I'll finish the old one when I upload my pictures to my laptop)

So seeing as how I've already dedicated an entry to my trip, I will talk about something that will benefit the students.

Academic Warning is when your GPA does not reach the university's standards. Let me start by saying I am not on academic warning.

I'm currently at the Centers for Learning, and we are now taking appointments for those who are on Academic Warning. If you are on A.W, you will need to make an appointment because you will have a hold on your ISIS account. Right now, we have about 6 people working with students who are on A.W.

If you are on the list, please call the Centers for Learning and make an appointment.  The number to the main office is 978-934-2936.  (DO NOT EMAIL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. We will only make appointments for those who call.)

I know this is a short entry, but there's only so much you can say about academic warning. Hope everyone is enjoying their break!

- Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: BACK! Academic Warning.

Hello ! thanks for taking time to discuss on this topic . i like this article so much .