Eggroll Cafe will free your soul.

So I accidentally deleted this entries both times I attempted to write it. Fail?

Finals are over, and I am back to being a normal person. No more sleepless nights, or endless essays. Best of all. No more stress.

Right now, if I wanted to, I could go home and play 24 hours of xbox straight, and not have a single care in the world. Will i do that? No, because I have a life! Instead I'll watch 24 hours straight of Rocko's Modern Life like a normal person. :)

So for the past two days I've been working at the Centers For Learning main office, and I will continue to for the next few weeks of the winter break. For the past two days, I've ordered the best lunch I've had in Lowell.(So far)

The Eggroll Cafe is absolutely DELICIOUS. I had it during the first week of school with my girlfriend. We ordered some sort of grilled chicken salad and we were blown away. Sadly, I never re-ordered until this week.  Yesterday, I got the Okinawa BBQ pork lunch box. The rest of the office ordered different types of Eggrolls. We were all amazed.  It was much tastier than anything you could get at Suppas. (Not to mention Suppas is probably the greasiest place known to man.)

Today, I decided to order again. When I mentioned Eggroll cafe , everyone else decided to order again! I got the stir-fried chicken salad with an order of Crab-rangoon eggrolls. These are not ordinary eggrolls. Unlike many restaurants where you may order crab-rangoons, the Eggroll cafe actually adds crab into them. So yea. We all ordered, and we all enjoyed the second consecutive  lunch of "awesomeness".

If you're ever on North campus, I suggest trying it. I'm not the type of person to rate restaurants or businesses, but I'd rate it an "F" for Freakinawesome. Actually... F is meant to be a bad grade... Sometimes I don't really think about the things I type. In that case, this place definitely gets an A.

Okay so next week I'll be writing my blog from Illinois. I'm taking a trip with my girl to visit my family for new years. I'm going to be taking TONS of pictures. Seeing as how this is the only blog I'm updating at the moment, you will all be blessed with the opportunity to see these pictures! (Well.. If you're a regular follower to this blog, you're pretty much forced :D)

Speaking of Illinois, when I was on facebook, two of my favorite bands known as "Sublime with Rome" and the "Dirty Heads" announced a show IN CHICAGO on new years eve to new years. They are to play until 2 am. Well I tried to get tickets, and it turned out to be a 21+ show. I then posted on the lead singer's facebook wall as a last resort. He rejected my cry for help with a simple "Nothin I can do homes", and I'm pretty destroyed that I can't see them on one of the biggest days of the year. Oh well. Family is my reason for the visit!

I'm finally allowed to go home! I'll be back to record my awesome adventure.

Have a great week everyone, and enjoy the holidays.

-Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Eggroll Cafe will free your soul..