Details on my finals were just released. Holy cow

Everyone has to go through it in college. We've all heard stories of students losing countless hours of sleep, just because they waited until the last minute to study for finals.

I'm in a different position. Instead of leaving my grade up to a few tests, I have my grade on my computer. Literally. 3 out of 4 classes require essays as their finals. After adding up all of the required pages, I have 21-25 pages to write before next Monday. This benefits me, mainly because I have all of the time in the world to write and edit my papers. I'm not waiting until the last minute either. I'm starting today, as soon as my final class ends at 12:15. I'll go to the library until 2:50 and then head to work at the tutoring center.

Yep. I have this entire thing planned out. Planning your schedule is definitely the best thing you can do in college. It's all about time management, and actually going through with your plans.

I just realized that this entry was never published. As of right now, my finals are pretty much over, but I'll create a new entry describing my experience. :)

- Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Details on my finals were just released. Holy cow.