Thanksgiving= Patriots. Black Friday = Not a chance.

Before I get into detail about the thanksgiving break, I promised I'd let you all know what I thought of Taco Bell. Well, I bought a few soft shell tacos on Monday, and they were gone within 5 minutes. This place is absolutely delicious. It was clean, the workers were friendly, and the food is very cheap. I suggest eating there if you are ever on east campus.

Back to my original topic.

The University Closed early on Wednesday. I packed up my stuff, and went home after work. It was the best small break ever.

Along with the delicious turkey and side dishes, the Patriots absolutely destroyed the Lions. (I pretty much saw that coming.) I relaxed with my family, and eventually fell asleep later on. (Pretty eventful, huh?)

So after the thanksgiving tradition, I'm sure you all know about Black Friday. Well after a quick self-debate, I decided to NOT wake up at 3 AM just to go shopping.  I've learned to outsmart the competition, and use a little website known as Amazon.com. They were holding a lot of good sales on pretty much anything you can think of.

So that's pretty much my vacation. I continued to meet up with friends from other schools, but we never did anything too big. (Well.. not big enough to write about)

I hope you all took time to give thanks this vacation, and I hope you all enjoyed the time with your family and friends.

-Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Thanksgiving= Patriots. Black Friday = Not a chance..