Yo quiero Taco Bell

Days never get boring at Umass. I mean, yea, maybe you'll be bored on weekends, but during the week, there is always something new lurking around.

So what's new this week? BUSSES! Yes. We have new busses. At first, I was extremely excited. The old busses were pretty small and uncomfortable. If you were one of the last to get on a bus, you would have to stand in the small isles. Well, with these new busses, the isles are big enough for people to stand. That leads to the problem. The seating is awkward. Instead of having rows, the seats are lined up around the perimeter of the inside of the bus. This means that if you're sitting down, you'll have no choice but to look at someone. (Or you could look at the ground) It's very awkward, because even if you wanted to look out the windows across from your seat, someone will probably be in the way. This makes it seem like you're looking at them.

Okay now on to my next surprise. Yo quiero taco bell y Subway. For those who don't understand what I just said.... There used to be an old Taco Bell commercial with the Chihuahua. It would say "Yo quiero taco bell!" (I want taco bell) In Fox hall, there is now a Taco bell! I know it's unhealthy, but the food is just too good to stop eating. In fox, there is also a convenience store, and a Sals Pizza. On south campus, there is also a Subway.

(Notice how they put the unhealthy foods on East campus along with the freshman dorms? Freshman 15 is now in full effect.) In all seriousness, I wonder what they were thinking when deciding where to place these restaurants.

I have yet to buy anything from Taco Bell or Subway, but when I do, I'll tell you all how it was.

Adios for now!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Yo quiero Taco Bell.