Does everyone go home on weekends?!

So I decided to stay at the dorms this weekend. (I usually stay friday night and go home saturday)

Let me ask something...

Is this place a ghost town? I know it's cold out, but east campus looked totally deserted Friday and Saturday night. I saw like... two people walking around, and that was it.

That being said, the  best part about college is the friendships that are made. If you can make a good amount of friends, chances are, everyone will be bored at some point. That means you call all use your educated minds to figure something out!  For example, my roommate and I were extremely bored this weekend. We were in our dorm until 9 or 10 PM, and we STILL had nothing to do. We put our minds together and thought. An hour later, we drove to Boston along with two other guys. We had a blast.

Of course we were lucky because I currently have my car on campus. If you don't have a car, you can still find something to do.Here are some of the ideas I've had.

Grab a bunch of people, and play poker for money.
Have some sort of video game sports tournament. (Madden, FIFA, etc.)
Hang out in the rec center. (Assuming it's open)
Walk around campus and meet new people
Watch a movie

Of course, my ideas aren't THAT great, but I'm assuming you can find something better!

Well I'm writing this blog a bit late. Last week was uneventful, so I don't have much to write about. You'll be seeing a new entry in a few days. Adios, and sorry for the lack of creativity!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Does everyone go home on weekends?!.