WOOT!

Why am I so excited? Well to be honest, this was an awesome week. I was extremely busy, but hard work tends to pay off. A project, and a midterm. (Both this week.)

Well... On the project, I earned a B+ (Along with my group), and on my Psychology Midterm, I earned an 89%. (Also a B+) 1 question away from an A-. Oh well. I'm over it.

So as I was working at the Centers For Learning, on a desk I noticed the UML Connector. (The school newspaper.) On the front cover was a story on Louis CK. One of the quotes is hilarious.

"The best thing I can say about Lowell is that nobody ever shat in my mouth for several hours."

Another interesting article in the paper was about the "Laramie Project". It's a play that is based on the death of Matthew Shepard. It is a very popular idea among high schools and colleges around the United States. The idea is to raise awareness for homosexual men and women and how they deserve to be treated like every other person.

On Sunday, Westboro Baptist Church was supposed to be present to protest the play. For those of you who don't know, Westboro Baptist Church is a group who tends to show up to certain events (Uninvited) to protest. They are present all around the United States, even though they originated in Kansas.

So this infamous church was supposed to protest the "Laramie Project" here at Umass Lowell... AND THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP. Win for the home team!

Well it's almost Halloween. Everyone stay safe, and don't eat too much candy. trust me :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: WOOT!.