Complete Laptop Assembly

In the past, I've built computers, maintained them etc. and likewise with laptops. I have never, however; completely taken apart a laptop and put it back together again, until now! My uncle's laptop had a faulty motherboard so I took the liberty of replacing it for him. It was a great experience, and not much different than a PC, but I did put in more caution due to all the small parts. In the end, it all worked out and the new motherboard works great!

sorry for the time guys, it took a lot longer to upload than i thought! video was sped up too make the video shorter/smaller in size. squealing noise in the beginning but it goes away after a few seconds!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Complete Laptop Assembly.

This video is a big help for everyone who doesn't know the contents of a laptop. If you know how to assemble a laptop then you can fix any laptop problems in the future.

Silk Screen Printing said:

Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, thanks .

Great blog. This is really useful. I could use your tip for my macbook repair. This really saves me a lot of dough. Your a life saver. Thanks.