Spring Break Update!

Some of you may remember from previous posts that I went to Gulfport, Mississippi this summer with some members of my parish. A group of us went with other parishes in Massachussets in an effort to help rebuild homes/communities that were devastated by Hurricane Katrina. It was a great opportunity and I had an amazing time last year, so I've decided to return again this year! I will update you guys on the trip progession as time goes by.

Another important event is Spring Break! I'm currently home on spring break and it's nice to have some R&R from school work! Last year I went home and worked during the break, but this year I've decided to take it easy and just stay at home and try to relax a bit. It sure does make me feel lazy, but sometimes a break is nice as well :) Only half way into the break, sitting around the house all day is already getting boring! It's too late to call up and ask to be put on the schedule, so for now, I'm just waiting to move back into school! I'm sure I'll find another time this week to write about some more updates, so stay tuned!
-Hai

P.S. Happy St. Patty's Day!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Spring Break Update!.