CMF Begins!

Hey guys! In my last entry, I mentioned Campus Movie Fest (CMF) and how my friends and I signed up. Today was the launch day, and we picked up all our supplies from McGauvran Student Center, and I gotta say, some of the equipment is pretty sweet. Here's what we got:

STM Backpack - Never heard of this company but the backpack they're letting us borrow is nice and I'm thinking of buying one for myself (not a product placement ad!)

17" Macbook Pro - Fully loaded with professional movie editing software and much bigger than my 13inch Macbook! Only problem I had was the battery was dead and I can't use it without the charger

Shotgun Microphone - Looks like a regular boom mic except smaller.

Full HD Camcorder - Records in the highest quality! Couldn't stop fooling around with it today.

Prepaid ATT cellphone - I believe it's called the Samsung Impression. Unlimited texts, web data, and minutes. I already have a cell phone, but doesn't hurt to have two haha.

So we only have week to plan, shoot, and edit a movie, and so far I don't really know what I want to make. I have a lot of ideas floating in my head but nothing concrete yet. Hopefully something good will pop out, and I'll be sure to post up the video I create when I finish. That is if I'm allowed to, haven't really read all the rules on the sheet they gave me...

Till next time,
-Hai

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: CMF Begins!.

Atlanta Interior Design said:

I enjoyed reading through and i think this website has some really usefull information on it!