Snow Day and Finals!

It's that time again! Snow and finals. I was on Facebook last night during the peak hours of the night, and almost everyone had status updates regarding the snow. I looked out the window and was extremely disappointed that it had yet to snow, and by the time I went to bed no snow had fallen. I figured that it wouldn't snow here until tonight, but I randomly woke up around 5:30 AM and there was snow! I was extremely excited and stood by the window for at least half an hour just watching the snow fall.

By morning, a lot of the snow had fallen and walking to class wasn't extremely enjoyable. Nonetheless, I made it to all my classes without any major slips or falls. Which leads to my next point, finals. Last year finals weren't bad, and this year is no different. I'm not extremely worried about them, and cannot wait for the semester to be over. Don't get me wrong, I love being here on campus, but I love Christmas at home much more!

I didn't ask for anything for Christmas this year, so hopefully I'll get some nice surprises. UML usually gets out later than most schools do, which I don't mind at all. I think if I was at home earlier, then the wait for Christmas would kill me. I remember back to my pre-college days and waiting for Christmas as soon as November strolled through. Now though, college life has me pretty distracted and before I know it, I'm home and only have to bear the wait of three days until Christmas!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Snow Day and Finals!.