Thanksgiving Update!!

I canít believe itís already Thanksgiving; this year is flying by compared to last year! Around the corner is this semesterís end and I feel like winter break is going to be here any moment! It feels good to be home and enjoy a nice home cooked feast on Thanksgiving, but I miss being at school and the independence it gave me. Even better, before we left, all my suitemates took everything out of our suite and did an all out pre-turkey-day-cleaning! That way, when we all get back, the room will be immaculate and welcoming. Which brings me to my next topic: cleanliness.

My suite, a 4-person suite, always seems extremely more dirty and messy than the suite across the hall. I must mention too, the suite across the hall is an 8-person suite! I swear, you can go in there and not find one dust bunny under any furniture. We try to keep our room clean by sweeping, mopping, and doing dishes on a weekly basis, but everything always seems to be so cluttered! It does definitely help that we clean on a weekly basis though, but it's upsetting when the room gets messy the same exact day we clean.

On a side-note, Iíve decided to pick up an old hobby of mine: reading.  I remember back in the day, I think it was before my sophomore year in high school I used to love reading. Dan Brown was one of my favorite authors and I read almost every single one of his books, so when I saw his new book ďThe Lost SymbolĒ in our schoolís bookstore, it just sparked my interest to read again. So I decided to pick up the book and try to enjoy reading again. It was funny when a couple of my suitemates came out to the common room and saw me just sitting there reading; some poked fun at me but I must say, I do very much enjoy reading again, and Iím glad I picked it up. I havenít finished the book yet, not even halfway as Iíve only been reading it for a couple of days, but Iíll let you know how it goes!

As for the Rockstar On Campus internship, Iíve finished my promotional video for them of me handing out Rockstar Energy Drinks around campus, and for those that are interested, hereís the video (you'll have to log in to facebook to see this video I believe; but I'll try to upload it to youtube and edit this entry soon):

Well thatís all for now, all this serotonin from the turkey is making me sleepy! Plus I gotta get some good rest is now for all the crazy early bird shopping on Black Friday!

-Hai

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Thanksgiving Update!!.