A Rockstar Weekend!

Hey guys! I donít know if youíve heard yet, but Rockstar, the energy drink company, is trying to find college students on different campuses to represent their company! On Sunday, I went to Boston University to an info session they held, met some new people who were also there to try and get the position, and just had a lot of fun all together. For the first half hour they just told us to mingle around and meet new people, which was awkward at first just walking up to random strangers and introducing yourself, but after a little bit, I got used to it and found out that most of those students were pretty outgoing just like me. At the end of all the presentations they showed everyone got a case of Rockstar Energy Drinks (24 cans) and were told to make a good video of distributing the drinks. Iíve already handed out all the drinks theyíve given me, you mightíve even seen me at Fox and/or North Campus! People were playing fake air guitars and even did pushups for a free can of Rockstar! I also had a couple of Rockstar hats that I handed out to a few lucky people! I havenít edited the video yet, but when I do Iíll be sure to show you guys! Hopefully they like my video and hook me up with more Rockstar gear! I personally think this is a great opportunity for an internship with Rockstar, and a great way to get free stuff!

Till next time,

-Hai

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: A Rockstar Weekend!.

Greg said:

Yeh Rockstar are truly rockin their brand at the mo. Did the same thing for us a couple weeks back.

Anonymous said:

I enjoyed reading through and i think this website has some really usefull stuff on it!