Stay Away From Me!!! (short update)

One of my biggest peeves, and I suspect others will feel the same way, is being sick. It feels like every year I end up either catching bronchitis, influenza, or a sinus infection. Today, I woke up feeling pain all over and I believe that I have the flu. I went to all my classes today, but when I got back, I took a long nap, only to awaken in more pain. I did drink a lot of orange juice and medicine, so hopefully I'll feel better soon! Not to mention it was raining and damp all day today! Tomorrow I'm probably going to schedule an appointment with health services and hopefully they can tell me exactly what I have.

I'll be sure to post back with a nurse report! Hopefully I'll be cured by the time Halloween and the big UML vs BU game this Friday!

Till next time,
-Hai

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Stay Away From Me!!! (short update).