Missing A Family Trip :(

I donít know about other families, but when mine plans a family trip, they usually do it without telling me. It has never really been a problem with me finding out about trips a week or a couple days before, but now that I have a couple jobs to keep up with, I need to find out weeks beforehand. For July 4th weekend, my parents told me that the family is going up to Acadia in Maine to go camping, but I just found out yesterday! Unfortunately, since I didnít find out with enough time to request time off of work, I canít go on this family trip. I really wish I could go on the trip, but I just canít ditch my jobs when I made obligations to be at work.

A trip I have plenty of notice to take time off for is the Gulfport, MI trip. I didnít realize how close the trip was until I got an email today that it was only one week from this Sunday! Iím extremely excited for this trip and absolutely cannot wait until the day comes! I have yet to pack though, so I have to get on that ASAP. Another thing on my, ďto doĒ list is to look up new flight regulations. Last time I was on a plane was before airline security got tight, so I gotta know the basic doís and donítís to the whole procedure.

Iíll try to update as much as I can in the next couple days! So till next time, thanks for reading!

-Hai

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Missing A Family Trip :(.