New Year New Job! Kinda...

Hope everyone had a great new year! For the New Year, I gave up candy and soda, but unfortunately I already gave in! Last night I was driving around, and when I stopped for gas I bought a cream soda without even thinking twice about it! After realizing my pathetic fail, I realized that this was going to be a lot harder than I previously thought. Iím still going to try attempting it, and hopefully Iíll make it!

In my previous post, I had mentioned looking for a new job, and I found one! Kinda sortaÖ My old store was a 45 minute drive and paying for gas barely gave me any profit, especially when gas was up to 4 dollars a gallon. A new Hollister just opened up 10 minutes away from me in Foxborough, and I thought that would be a better place to work since I wouldnít have to drive as far. I was able to talk to managers at both my old store and Foxborough and was able to transfer stores. My new store looks like a good place to work, especially since itís connected to Gillette Stadium! Not only is it connected to Gillette, but it also has a cinema right on the floor below! Iíve never seen that kind of setup before, but I sure am excited about it! Another good thing about transferring is I get to keep all the raises Iíve earned and I wonít have to fill out any applications, so it saves a lot of work. I visited the store yesterday and was able to transfer yesterday as well, so I start Tuesday!

Thatís all for now guys! Till next time,

-Hai

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: New Year New Job! Kinda....