Finals Coming Up! And a Big Switch!

I remember my first couple years of High School and getting extremely nervous for my upcoming finals, but with 4 years of finals under my belt, I'm pretty confident with my study habits. I really do believe that having finals during High School was a great preparation method for College education and has definitely made me less agitated. Of course I will still be studying a lot for finals, but at least the upcoming weeks won't be as stressful as they're put out to be.

My schedule and courses this semester have also definitely contributed to my stress free studying. Compared to some of my friends and especially my roommates, who are engineers, my schedule is extremely easy and they always have a considerable amount of homework while I usually don't have that much. This is mainly due to the fact that I am currently enrolled as an undeclared business major, meaning I take mostly general education courses. But, looking back at my own personal life, interests, and hobbies, I've decided to switch my majors next year. Since I've always been the computer savvy type, and am always tinkering with computers and the latest technologies, I decided that switching into Computer Engineering was a good idea. To make up for some lost courses that an engineer would usually take, I packed a lot of the necessary courses into my schedule for next semester. I have yet to officially switch into the engineering program, but taking these courses should be a good start for pursuing computer engineering. My schedule next semester is definitely going to be leaving me less free time, but I think that this is the best decision and will help me get the best out of my college education.

Till next time,
-Hai

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Finals Coming Up! And a Big Switch!.