Crunch Time...

|

I realized yesterday morning that I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me. As the semester is coming to an end, I have an intense line up of exams, essays and project presentations ahead of me. I am currently taking four classes, and although I have had an overall easy semester, it seems that all of my classes are demanding something in the next couple of weeks.

In Chemistry II, I have the third exam next Monday. The final exam will be the week afterwards on Wednesday. That’s already two exams in three weeks. In order to do well on these exams, I will need to ensure that I am able to do all of the assigned homework problems. I will probably have to study chemistry every day from now until the final exam.

In Intro to Philosophy, I have to submit a 5 page essay. This will be our third essay of the semester, so it will be graded the hardest. It is also worth more points. This is due the first day of finals, which is the same Wednesday as my Chem II final. Luckily, there is no final exam in this class.

In General Psychology, I have a group project to present next Wednesday. This will require a few hours of work over the next week. The final exam for this class will be on Saturday the 19th. Hopefully the exam will not be too difficult, and the professor will give a good outline for it.

My last class is Computer Aided Engineering. For this class I have a term paper due next Wednesday. Along with the term paper I must give a short presentation of my topic. This is due the same day as my group presentation. I also need to catch up on some homework assignments in this class.

As you can see there is a lot of overlap in my schedule. I am confident that a lot of you have pretty busy schedules in front of you. I suggest you lay everything out like I did, so that you can better prepare for your assignments. It is very important to finish the semester strong, to ensure you get the grades you deserve.

This page contains a single entry by Gordon, Guthrie W published on December 1, 2009 7:31 AM.

End of Fall, Beginning of Winter… was the previous entry in this blog.

Work lined up for the Spring… is the next entry in this blog.