Missing one week of classes…

|

Next Saturday I am flying out to Phoenix AZ for a week of vacation. My girlfriend’s parents have a timeshare, so they offered to bring us with them. I have been to Arizona before, but I was really young and I don’t really remember it.  Unfortunately though, the world doesn’t stop spinning when I go on vacation. I am going to have to make up a lot of work when I get back.

Luckily, there is no class on Monday or Friday this week. So there will not be a lot of work assigned. This means I will not have to pass in a lab report next week, and it also only gives some of my teacher’s one class to assign homework’s or announce tests. Typically tests are announced at least one week in advance. However, I will be missing one test next week, as well as three lab dates. I have a friend covering the lab that I instruct, but I will need to make up a couple of the lab sessions I miss.

The good news is that I have developed a good relationship with my professors over the years, so I don’t think they will have any problems with me making up the work.  Even though the work load will be heavy when I get back, I think overall the trip will be worth it. I am really excited to go to Phoenix and stay on a resort. I can’t wait to see the Grand Canyon! I will let you know how things go when I get to AZ.

This page contains a single entry by Gordon, Guthrie W published on April 20, 2009 4:30 PM.

The career fair… was the previous entry in this blog.

Jet lagged in phoenix, AZ… is the next entry in this blog.