Things to do around town…

| | TrackBacks (1)

So today was the last day of spring break and I had a great time. This year, I spent my spring break in…Lowell.  Haha, couldn’t afford to go anywhere nice this year, but I did a few things that made the past week very fun.  Hopefully this gives you an idea of some fun things to do around here.

1.       Bowling at Brunswick Zone- Down the VFW highway toward Tyngsboro, there is a nice place to spend an evening with some friends. Brunswick Zone is a 10 pin style bowling alley with about 40 lanes. They have cosmic bowling and cheap games on Thursday nights. Cosmic bowling can be a little bit expensive, but it’s a fun time. I’m not very good at bowling, I only got 62 pins my first game, but two games later I ended with a 119!

2.       Drove my motorcycle around town- The weather was a little bit chilly this week, but driving a motorcycle in New England, you need to take what you can get. I put the battery in on Monday and it started right up.  I’ve been riding my bike around all week and it’s been awesome! I can’t wait until summer and I can drive it every day.

3.       IMAX movies at Jordan’s Furniture- the IMAX Theater at Jordan’s Furniture is a great place to go. I went Monday night to see Watchmen, which was a really good movie. They also have a Fuddruckers there, which is one of my favorite burger joints. Great food and the most amazing movie theater around is more than enough of a reason for me to go to Jordan’s Furniture in Reading or Natick. The reading location is only about an hour away from Lowell.

I had a great time relaxing and not worrying about tests or homework this past week. I am feeling refreshed and ready to go back to school.

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Things to do around town….

» A Bowling Game from A Bowling Game

Nov 17, 2003 When I demonstrate Test-Driven Development using the Bowling Game example, I Read More

This page contains a single entry by Gordon, Guthrie W published on March 22, 2009 10:20 PM.

Buried alive by midterms… was the previous entry in this blog.

My Research Project... is the next entry in this blog.