Last week of winter break…

|

There is only one week left before spring classes’ start. It’s too bad because I was really starting to get used to my work schedule. I enjoy working 4 long days and having 3 days off instead of the typical Monday through Friday 9 to 5 routine. My schedule now is to work 3 days a week, 7am to 7pm, and then Saturday 7am to 4pm. If my current job was more permanent, I would try to negotiate working Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.

Unfortunately, the job that I have gotten so used to is a temporary position, I am a full time student and it is almost time to go back to school. I am going to be very busy this next semester, so I will only be able to work about 18 hours. It’s going to be difficult working and studying again, but it will be good. I like being kept busy. Hopefully I can enjoy my last week off, and hopefully get out snowboarding one more time. Enjoy the rest of your break everyone!

This page contains a single entry by Gordon, Guthrie W published on January 18, 2009 10:28 PM.

Is it summer yet? was the previous entry in this blog.

Back to school… is the next entry in this blog.