I got the job as a TA!

|

I was hired on Monday and started on Tuesday. It was pretty scary seeing as how I had no idea what I was doing, but it worked out pretty well. I will be better prepared for teaching the lab this week. I still need to find some weekend work to pay the bills. I am going to apply at a couple of motorcycle dealerships. I have worked with cars for a long time, and I would love to learn more about bikes.

My first test is tomorrow morning in differential equations. I struggle so much with math that Iím surprised Iíve made it this far. I am feeling pretty confident about the material however. So I think I will be alright.  I have another test on Friday, once the tests start rolling they usually donít stop until finals. Time goes by really fast in college. It feels like it was only a couple of months ago I was moving into Leitch Hall.

Hopefully I ace both of these tests and find a job this week! Iíll keep you posted.

-Guthrie

This page contains a single entry by Gordon, Guthrie W published on September 21, 2008 8:07 PM.

I need a jobÖ was the previous entry in this blog.

Undeclared Engineering is the next entry in this blog.