I Can Feel It, But It's Too Far To Reach

|
Hello Bloggers,

It's 11:16am on a beautiful Tuesday morning.  Last night, my baseball team won in a blow out against another playoff bound team, 26-10.  Yes, 26-10 and it's not a football score.  In football terms that is 3 touchdowns and 2 field goals.  My team showed yesterday that they have what it takes to advance to the next level in the playoffs.  Tomorrow, my team will play the second best team in the league.  During the season, we are 2-1 against that team.  I can tell you that they can be beaten.  We just have to stay tough, swing away, and show the other team and our fans that we have faith, hope, and will never ever give up.  I always tell the kids that.  If we win that game, then we are heading to the championship for the second time in three years.  Every year we have made the playoffs, which shows that we have the potential to compete every year.  I can tell you all that I can feel it... I know we are one of the best teams in the league.  We have hard throwing pitchers, a great infield and outfield, and awesome baserunning... but the trophy is too far to reach right now. 

Time to make a game plan for a win,

- Coach Christian

This page contains a single entry by Tiongson, Christian J published on July 15, 2008 11:10 AM.

Christmas in July was the previous entry in this blog.

Gone Just Like That is the next entry in this blog.