Last Day of Classes!! Yay! ... But wait, finals?!?

|

Hello fellow blog-readers,

It's been awhile since I wrote a blog on here... I've been busy with getting papers done, studying for exams, and coaching baseball!   Finally, after 3 1/2 months of classes (approximately 15 weeks or 105 days or 2,520 hours or 151,200 seconds), we are at the end of our journey... but we still have a final test of our knowledge with a week full of final exams!  Finals don't actually start until Friday, due to a designated day off/study day - "Reading Day."  The name of it is kind of funny.  Sure it's a day when you finish up your studying... but why would you read?  Is that a day where you try to read over chapters before the exam?  Read your notes?  Or read something fun to get you relaxed for your first final... Just my thoughts about reading day. 

To relate to my own baseball analogy, this is the part where you are 10 feet away from homeplate.  You have two options... Knock the catcher down and get the winning run, or unsuccessfully hook slide for the out... You are the runner now.  This is the situation.  Which option will you take?  How much does it mean to you to do well on all your finals and get the winning run?  It's up to you.  You make the decision, because at the very end, you are either a winner or a loser.  And I'm hoping that everyone will be a winner.

Good Luck with your Finals!  I'll blog again this Friday after my first final (Dynamics of Interpersonal Relationships).

#4 Christian

This page contains a single entry by Tiongson, Christian J published on May 14, 2008 9:36 AM.

1 Class Down, 4 to Go! was the previous entry in this blog.

3 Down - 2 to Go is the next entry in this blog.