3 Down - 2 to Go

|
Hello everyone,

The battle continues.  Three classes down (Dynamics of Interpersonal Relationships, Introduction to Gerontology, and Exercise Physiology II Lab)... Two classes to go (Abnormal Psychology, Exercise Physiology II Lecture).  This is when the college student has to strap down and get ready for a strong ending.  Many college students would start to slack off after a few finals because the sense of summer is around the corner.  Try your best to stay strong!  Don't let your guard down!  At the same time, try not to stress out about it.  From personal experience, more stress would decrease your concentration and you'll probably won't do as well as you could have.  Just relax, stay focused, and you'll be fine.  The past few days I've been studying with buds at Panera Bread (3 days, 3 locations haha).  It helps me stay relaxed, less stressed, and you can go over notes and stuff. 

Right now I'm taking a break from studying... watching the Celtics game... hmmm... I'm not liking what I see. 

Go Celtics!

Christian

This page contains a single entry by Tiongson, Christian J published on May 16, 2008 10:00 PM.

Last Day of Classes!! Yay! ... But wait, finals?!? was the previous entry in this blog.

HE IS SAFE!!! THE GAME 3 IS OVER!!!! is the next entry in this blog.