Engineering Semi-Formal

|
All I can say is that I can't dance, but I can have fun!  Last friday, April 4th, I took my girlfriend to the engineering semi-formal at the Weston/Westford Regency (I think that's the name of the place).  Most of you probably would ask me why I went to this when it's for engineer majors only.  This event was offered to all majors and all dates from out of campus.  My girlfriend and I had to take time from our daily routines from college and have fun and dance the whole night!  Of course, I've seen my buddies from North campus, Justin, Daniel, Dennis, Mark, and other cool people.  I finally had a stress reliever from a tough week.  I always like to dress up, wear my suit, and look "suave" (haha).  My girlfriend was beautiful that night... she always looks beautiful to me.  Here are some pictures of the event:

Semi100.jpg

< Cassandra and I

semi14.jpg

< Daniel acting cool with his camera with Justin dancing the night away (behind the camera)

semi10.jpg

< Mark and his girlfriend

Well that's it!  We all had fun, and we're looking forward another great one next year!! 

Christian

This page contains a single entry by Tiongson, Christian J published on April 7, 2008 12:10 AM.

You're doing the Wingate Test... By the way, Happy April Fool's Day! ...No, really you are. was the previous entry in this blog.

Baseball All-Day, Everyday is the next entry in this blog.