Baseball All-Day, Everyday

Hey everyone!

Just checking in to say hello!  Today is the Red Sox Home Opener at Fenway Park!!  Exciting stuff!  Of course, I'm decked out in my Red Sox stuff (my authentic game used Boston Red Sox cap with the 2008 World Series patch on it and my Josh Beckett t-shirt)!  I've been longing to watch the game on the T.V. with the Fenway faithful in the background... It was definitely a long road trip for them!  Actually, I listened to the news today and found out it was the longest road trip in franchise history.  I'm looking forward to see most UML students wearing their Red Sox gear! 

With the opening day, I have my baseball team's first practice.  I'm happy to say that most of my players from last year are returning.  We have three new fresh arms that can help us go for the trophy again.  I'm excited, and I'm hoping this baseball season is the best I've ever had. 

Hmmm... how can I get myself to study for Dynamics of Interpersonal Relationships, and Exercise Physiology II?  This is going to be an interesting day.

Off topic, if any of you have any questions about the UML life, especially the commuter life, or anything else, feel free to email me Christian_Tiongson@student.uml.edu, or leave a comment.  The comment link should be right next to the title of this blog post.

Well time to do some actual school work before I go baseball crazy today,
Christian 

Glad to see there are some quality Red Sox fans in school. Go Sox!

This page contains a single entry by Tiongson, Christian J published on April 8, 2008 9:01 AM.

Engineering Semi-Formal was the previous entry in this blog.

I forgot today is a Thursday... is the next entry in this blog.