Nice and warm out

|

Hello everyone,

Right now, I'm in one of Weed Hall's computer labs, of course checking my email, going to wbztv.com to catch up on the news and weather, and looking up stuff for class.  I'm surprised about today's weather, which is nice, partly cloudy, and warm.  This type of weather just reminds me that warmer weather is on the way.  Of course, since this is New England, the weather man predicts some wintery unsettled weather for the weekend.  All I can say is that I'm pretty sick of cold, wet, and "grey" weather.  Driving to and from UML can be a pain especially when a storm is on its way.  I've been stuck in weather-related traffic a hand full of times already.  I believe that present and future commuters should have a back-up plan if bad weather prevents any type of travel.  It is almost required to find a buddy from the dorms who will allow you to spend the night with, or find any other places of shelter.  Having an emergency kit in your car, with some can goods, extra clothing, toothbrushes, and other important things is essential for any weather related emergency or alterations.  Come to think of it, I have to check on my emergency equipment and check if they are adequate.  It's a good thing to prepare for anything while driving to and from campus.  Most importantly, there is a school-closure number that all UML students, professors, and staff should know:  978-934-2121.  Obviously, if school closes, you can also check your local television station for updates.

Wow, time flies when you are blogging.  Time to head to Abnormal Psychology. 

Christian

This page contains a single entry by Tiongson, Christian J published on March 26, 2008 3:36 PM.

Rounding Second Base!!!!!! was the previous entry in this blog.

Meehan's Inauguration Week is the next entry in this blog.