Let me introduce myself...

|

Hello everyone!

My name is Christian Tiongson, and I'm a junior Exercise Physiology student at UMass-Lowell.  I'm a commuter student who travels from Malden, MA to Lowell, MA everyday (sweet drive, huh?).  I am currently a member of Alpha Lambda Delta, which is the Freshman Honor Society.  Academically, I have made the Dean's List every semester so far, which by far is the biggest achievement for me.  As of now, my plans after graduation is attending UML's Physical Therapy (DPT) school.  There are tons of options out there for me to grab, so I'm still looking around.  Right now, I'm going for a minor in Nutrition. 

Okay enough about academics; more fun stuff about me!  During my spare time, I play my guitar, draw or paint (art stuff in general), hang out with my girlfriend, play sports with my younger brothers (mostly baseball, since we are HUGE Red Sox fans!), or simply relaxing and enjoying the day in my own room either on the computer or watching TV/Movie.  Currently, I'm a coach for my city's youth baseball league.  I'm proud to say that this is my overall sixth season as a baseball coach.  I already have one city championship under my belt, and I'm looking forward for another one this season!

As a blogger, I'm here to give you the "low down" or perspective on my life as a UML Commuter Student.  Many people would say that being a commuter student is difficult because it involves driving to, from, and in between the many campuses, there is a lack of time to mingle with resident students, there is nothing to do, and many other reasons.  I would like to say through my own experiences that being a commuter is no different than a resident student, other than the whole dorm experience.  Throughout the semester I will blog about particular aspects of the commuter life, give you advice on how to manage your day, and talk about other fun stuff at UML! 

I will also post a few pictures and videos to enhance my blog... right now it looks dead because my beautiful face isn't on it! (haha, just kidding).

Well time for me to do some readings... I'm looking forward to blog more about me and my life as a commuter student at UML!

Happy and relaxed,
Christian 

This page contains a single entry by Tiongson, Christian J published on March 7, 2008 10:46 AM.

Feeling Bigger All of a Sudden is the next entry in this blog.