Exciting Things Are Happening

Hey guys. It's been a bit, but I am back with another blog. Hope you all have been doing well. A month has gone by in the semester and it's extremely hard to believe. It seems like it took forever, but then it seemed so quick. I know that doesn't make a whole lot of sense but that's how I'm feeling about it. Very hard to describe.

Without giving too much away, I want to tell you guys that we are working toward a fun project that hopefully will be a great help to all the students on campus. I think it's fantastic that there will be another fun, resourceful way to get information out to the students and hopefully it will become a reality. My blogging probably will be nothing compared to the project!

My internship has been going well. Things are a bit slow right now, but going into work has been a great feeling. I feel like I take it for granted that I'm there, so I'm constantly reminding myself of how much an honor it is for me to be there. It is something I want to do and certainly something that will be valuable to my career. I know hard work will turn into something good

I am hearing that the Chancellor's Forum is toward the end of October so make some room for it if you can. I mentioned this last year, but I really enjoyed it last time I went. Students had a lot to ask and input, and the Chancellor did his best in answering everything. I learned things about the school I haven't noticed or heard of before, so it was a valuable experience. Even if it seems a little iffy, maybe a waste of time, trust me, it really isn't!

The only bad thing about the internship is getting up early (and the train ride costs). So I am going to go to sleep early so I can do just that. Yes, I have work tomorrow on Columbus Day. It's not much of a holiday out in the professional world haha.

Hope to see you reading my blog later,