Thinking Ahead

Hey guys, hope you all have been well. It's been REALLY hot lately so try to stay cool as well. I cannot stand the heat at all.

It's July 9th already and we're about 8 weeks away from school starting up again. It is going to be my last year and I'm really excited about it. It's also probably the reason why I have been thinking so much about the upcoming year as well. It's good to think about the future sometimes, but overdoing it can really stress you out. I've been really stressed out thinking about everything I can think of.

One thing I have done already was contact the tutoring department for a potential opportunity to tutor. Tutoring is something I always wanted to do and hopefully I will get a chance to work there, especially with the debacle with my work study next year. The school did not award it to me for whatever reason and I'm trying to get it back. Hopefully that goes well too.

The other thing, which is probably the hardest and the most stressful part of them all, is actually planning a budget for the upcoming school year. I'll be renting an apartment for a year with my friends, so I have to make sure I have enough money every month to pay rent. I think I am on the right track, however. If you have extra cash, even $10 or $20, just put it aside as an emergency budget and you will thank me later.

That's it for today. Good news is, I know my next two blog topics are going to be. So hopefully you will visit real soon, as I will have some interesting topics to discuss!