Summer's Here!

Hey guys, it's Andy here. I have officially been done with my finals since last Friday afternoon (my birthday), and I have been trying to relax since. I already received an A in one of my classes so it's looking great so far. I feel like I did well. Remember, if you come out of a final and know that you gave it your all, then you should feel good about it. Good luck to those who are still taking them though!

So today's blog will just focus on some updates of my life. First things first. I will be blogging in the summer again! I love blogging, as you guys can see, so it should be another fun summer with random updates. I will be working in UMass Lowell for summer employment, so I will provide lots of updates about the school as well. They are renovating a lot of buildings so maybe I can take a peak at it to provide updates.

My birthday was on Friday and I made it over to Fenway Park to celebrate it. Heading out to the city always lightened up my mood, and I needed it that day. My father got into a big accident in the highway. My father was okay, but the car was not. That's the frustrating part. Now I don't have a way to get to work! I am scrambling to find out a way to get to work and that's been stressing me out. Not a good way to begin the summer but I am trying to look at everything positively.

I rarely get comments (that aren't spam), but I am curious to know what you all are doing for the summer. If you have anything, let me know. You can always contact me through Twitter for any suggestions or comments. I really do care what people are thinking, especially who are reading this!

Let's all keep our fingers crossed for a good week. I feel so apologetic for my work study employers but they were very understanding. I'll hopefully have a solution by next week and I will be blogging in a much happier mood (maybe) haha. Until then, study hard and stay healthy! It's going to get hot soon.