Studying and More Studying

Hey guys. Hope your studying is going well for finals. I am trying to study early for finals but it just won't come inside my head. So I'm winging it until the night before that final haha. Sounds irresponsible right? But whenever I do this (and I have been doing this forever now), I study much better with much more focus. My final exam results have been great as well. So whatever works for me, I will do it!

I have 3 exams on 3 straight days and I am done on the 10th, right before my birthday! So you guys can imagine, it's going to be much harder to focus haha.

Between the last paragraph and this one, I have moved my location to the O'Leary library from Southwick. The M floor of the O'Leary library is a new favorite of mine, as it's a quiet study area. It's easy to focus on your work here and the students are quite courteous of the manners in a library.

I just want to take this time to congratulate the seniors on their graduation and hope for their best in the future. Our time is coming soon class of 2013! It only seems like yesterday I was a freshmen. Time does fly.

I will blog right after finals so I'll talk to you guys then! Thanks!