A Reason to be Thankful

Hey guys! It's spring break and I am definitely enjoying my spring break. Believe it or not, I have still been busy during break, which is the only downside to it. I hate being busy but such is life I suppose! Summer must be the break that I must wait for.

I titled this blog "A Reason to be Thankful" because of an award that I recently received from the school. I'm sure some of you have heard of the award, which is "Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges." I was lucky enough to be chosen as a student being awarded, and the award really reminded me that I need to be thankful for everything that I have right now.

It's not just the words but I honestly feel this way. I've had my ups and downs during my college years but I only tend to remember the downs. Being human and a college student, I complained about a lot of things I didn't have, instead of embracing the things that I did have in my life already. I've already accepted the fact that the downs are going to happen and I need to deal with it.

But I told myself that I'd compliment and encourage myself when the ups do happen. This is one of those moments! I am proud of this achievement and I will be honored on April 1st, along with the ODK induction ceremony.

I understand that I am busy but good things are occurring and I want to be able to live in the moment. I wanted to write about it so I can remember!

But that's just my tidbit for the break. I promise I'll go back to writing something much more interesting for the next one. I hope you all enjoy your spring break as well!