My Experience at the Chanellor's Forum

Hey guys, I am back with yet another blog. I was crammed with work for the last couple of weeks and there have been way too many things to keep track of! Not to mention almost getting screwed by your teammates on the group project. But I won't get into that because it was all resolved in a good, positive fashion haha.

I wanted to get in a blog discussing the Chancellor's Forum I attended a few weeks ago. It was my first time attending the forum and needless to say, I came away fascinated. If you haven't been there yet, I'd recommend going to the next one. There weren't as many people I had expected, but students had the privilege to ask the Chancellor questions directly, any concern they had about the university. I think many students that had the courage to ask things were fantastic. I didn't even need to think twice about the students that they were. Some were really passionate about the university and some spoke on behalf of many others. It was a great thing to see and experience.

I also learned some interesting facts about the university. The one that stuck out the most is that the university is making a $9 million investment to the Fox Dining Halls and that it would look completely different once we got back from summer break. It is apparently going to be something that we've never seen before and I'm already getting excited by thinking about it. I rarely eat at Fox Hall, but if this thing is what it's expected to be, then who knows haha. By the way, did you guys know that we had a West Campus? I never knew that. There is nothing there really (it's in Chelmsford), but it's interesting nonetheless.

So I really recommend all of you to attend the next one if you have free time. I honestly went there as an obligation and a commitment I made to ODK, but from now on, regardless of the obligation, I am going to attend. It's something that just interests me as a whole. I still care about the activities of the university and such.

I gotta do some more homework now. How obvious right? *Sigh*

I'll write again soon,