Another Building Under Way

Hey guys, it's Andy here. I decided to take a little break from the research paper and write a blog. Finals are still on Monday (2 of them!) and I am feeling less confident as we approach it. Typical me haha.

Check this link out. UMass Lowell is building another building, this time though, it is a Residence Hall! There will be another Residence Hall in the East Campus sooner than later. According to the article, the proposed design is amazing and some students who saw it were blown away by it. Exciting news for the upcoming students in UMass Lowell. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to see it or experience it.

Speaking of buildings, they had a ceremony for the Health and Social Sciences center in the South Campus. Lots of changes are coming on campus and this is just one of the many buildings that are being built. I, of course, am looking forward to the parking garage that's being built in North Campus. I can't wait to see if that gets done by the Fall. Then I can park on North with no hassle (imagine that).

Did any of you go to the Billy Joel concert? I didn't go but I've heard great reviews about it. The man is a legend and kudos for those of you that went.

By the way, when I attended my ODK meeting a couple weeks ago, a professor named Christopher Carlsmith came by to introduce us to a thing called Fellowship. I'm sure many of you have heard it before, but I have never heard of it. Basically, in a nutshell, it is an office on campus that is aimed toward helping out students with graduate school financially, through national fellowships that are offered. Students of all grades should look into it. He said that it's much better to plan earlier, so you should go meet him at some point. Hopefully I don't sound like a hypocrite because I should go meet him as well. Here is the link for those who want more information.

Alright, I gotta get back to my paper. Then I have to spend the next two days studying my butt off for this final. Wish me luck and I'll blog next week!