Already a Month?

Hey guys, it's Andy here. Can you guys believe that it's already been a month since the fall semester had started? I'm sure all of you had your fair share of exams and quizzes by far. I am hitting that stretch right now. Since I have classes only two days a week, it's crammed in now. Needless to say, I couldn't find time to blog unfortunately.

So today, I am here to update and rant about things. I love telling friends and strangers about what's going on in school, because I find it fascinating. Even if you are not interested in this kind of update generally, I'm sure you can find something useful.

The school has recently changed its website layout! Did you guys have a chance to check it out? Feel free to navigate by going on the main link here, or better yet, check out my student profile page here! I thought the new layout is much neater and organized. What do you guys think?

I've been going to Southwick regularly and I've taken a trip to the bathroom there the other week. It is a single use bathroom and it is usually in good shape. Now when I went into this particular bathroom, I saw this bathroom in a pretty bad state. It wasn't graffiti or anything, but it was just a bunch of unused toilet paper lying around in the bathroom. I picked up some pieces then though to myself that I should take a picture of it, which is shown here:

418613362.jpg

I know some may think this is a non-issue, but it's a really big pet peeve of mine. I just don't think college students should be messing up public bathrooms by using unused toilet paper. Maybe it's just me, but I think it should stop. We all had enough messing the bathroom up in middle school.

By the way, my radio show is finally back up in the air on 91.5 FM, Tuesdays 2-4pm! You can stream the show on this link here. The show covers recent news and sports. We play great music as the commercials per se, and we have a lot of fun doing it. We love it when callers call in, so please don't hesitate when I read out the number to call!

That's it for today! I will talk to you all next week. Until then, good luck on all your academics!