Less Than A Week Away!

Are you guys excited? School is back and it's time to welcome the newest members to our great school. Thursdays marks the first day of classes and I'm already hearing a lot of anticipation and excitement in the atmosphere. As I mentioned in my previous blog post, the university has a lot of great activities planned for the students, so make sure you take advantage of it.

Amidst all this excitement, Hurricane Irene hovers over us and it's supposedly hitting it big here tomorrow. I won't lie, I am slightly frightened. I am hoping that no one gets hurt and the power doesn't go out here. It's going to be pretty frustrating to stay in the house if all the power is out.

By the way, I see everyone asking this on the Class of 2015 Facebook Group for UML students: "Where do we purchase our books and how do we know which ones are correct?" Well the answer is pretty simple for me. Wait until the first day of classes! The professors will clearly tell you what books you will need and where to get it. I personally use Amazon for all my purchases as they have used books at an affordable price. Anyhow, if you are worried about "not having the books in time," then don't worry about that. The professors won't be as harsh. I do understand though, for the students living in dorms, need to create a mailbox for delivery and such, but if you are willing to save some bucks, I'd suggest you create one anyway.

I won't have my first day of classes until Wednesday of next week, so I am going to get even more rest and video gaming into my system. A new semester always comes with a lot of pressure, but sometimes it's fun to tackle that pressure. I wish you all the best of luck this semester!

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook! I welcome all new friends. Let's meet on campus!