Joy and Pain

Hey guys it's Andy again. Hopefully you all have been doing well and anticipating the first day of classes which is in about 3-4 weeks.

Unfortunately I can't write for long right now as I am in a lot of pain because of the extraction of my annoying wisdom tooth. Yup, just one tooth and it still hurts. My sister and friends told me it wouldn't hurt but they were all wrong! Haha hopefully I'll be fine in a couple of days.

I was very nervous going into the dentist but he calmed me down enough. The procedure went really well and I didn't feel a thing until the anesthetics wore off. That's when all hell broke loose. My throat is really hurting as well, I have no clue why.

I was camping Monday to Wednesday and I had a great time with my close friends. I remember camping a couple years ago in the nicest cabin I've ever been inside of, but this one was a little different. This one forced us to really experience the outdoors. It was a great time with campfire and great food. It was a joyful time.

Remember when I told you guys to find something to do for the summer? Well it's still not too late. I feel refreshed and I don't feel so bad about returning to school haha. Do something that will make you feel rejuvenated and it will lead to a good semester.

I will be back next week with a list blog as promised. I didn't know it was going to hurt this much! I apologize. :P

Anonymous said:

Happysmile provides a range of teeth whitening services offering teeth whitening gel kits using carbamide peroxide, Happysmile has been online since 2003 and is the leading dental supply company. HappySmile is based in the UK. Teeth bleaching is very popular but you must use professional teeth bleaching brands such as Polanight or Poladay or you can use our own brand happysmile cp.