Wisdom Tooth: Not Fun

Hey guys, hope you all are doing well. I am currently dealing with a wisdom tooth pain/bother. It's not so much pain that is bothering me, but the fact that I know it's there and it's rather a bothersome thing to have in the back of your mouth.

I will be consulting with a dentist tomorrow about it. I should have taken care of it earlier! Sometimes we all fail to realize how serious a medical condition is until it starts to hurt. Hopefully you all don't make the same mistake as I did. If you have something that is bothering you, go get it fixed! I hope I get this fixed soon.

So July is almost over and school is just a month away! I got a brochure in the mail about opening week at UMass Lowell. This would be my third opening week. I cannot believe it. My school years are flying by. I remember talking to my supervisor a while ago and we both couldn't believe I have been writing for two years so far. I am enjoying every minute of it.

There is a month left until vacation is completely over for another 9 months. Hopefully you guys find a way to make it the best summer vacation. Not saying going back to school would be a bad thing, but summer vacations are just that much better. I will come back with a list blog next week. Enjoy the rest of the week!

Teeth whitening is known as dental bleaching. Using a home teeth whiteners is easy, simply take out the
gel from the kits and follow the instructions. You can make the dental whitening teeth bleaching mouth
trays at home and it is very easy. We at HappySmile have the perfect teeth whitening mouth trays so
you can get that whiter smile in less than 14 days.
Learn how teeth whitening works http://www.happysmileuk.com/howteethwhiteningworks.html

Happysmile provides a range of teeth whitening services offering teeth whitening gel kits using carbamide peroxide, Happysmile has been online since 2003 and is the leading dental supply company. HappySmile is based in the UK. Teeth bleaching is very popular but you must use professional teeth bleaching brands such as Polanight or Poladay or you can use our own brand happysmile cp.

Anonymous said:

We do the reading and you write! you are great at it

Mark said:

I still remember the day when i got my wisdom teeth out. I will never again eat banana pudding!!