UML is doing great, how about you?

Hello everybody, it's Andy here again. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the early part of your vacation.

I am writing to you from UMass Lowell and everything is just dandy here. Today, I have seen the orientation leaders and new students, reminding me of my orientation back in the day. If you are a new student at UML checking out this blog, listen up! Don't be shy and make as many friends as possible. It's an excellent experience that I never really understood at the time. I regret not making a lot of friends there. If I only had another chance...haha.

I hope you guys set goals for the summer. My theme for the summer is "chasing after my dreams." I can't elaborate on it too much, but it's exactly what it sounds like. I made sure 2011 is the year I chase after my improbable dream and if it doesn't happen this year after my hard efforts, then I will give it up entirely and chase after another dream. Do you have a theme to your summer? It actually makes your summer worthwhile and definitely interesting.

I am heading out to New York on Saturday so I will make sure I blog about my day trip.
Just heading out there with my brother and possibly a friend to get some things done and such. Trips are so vital to a summer. You need to go frequently before you graduate and actually end up with a job haha.

So getting back to the title. UMass Lowell is doing fine. The facility is still the same, no major changes [yet]. I am trying to keep the English department somewhat clean and I think I am doing pretty well on it! It gets really hectic sometimes but it also mostly relaxing. Come say hi if you are around on campus.

Well I need to go grab some lunch now. I'll write again soon.