Exciting times for Boston

Hey guys, it's Andy here with another blog. Hope you all are doing well.

I wanted to go a little bit off topic and talk about things in my life for today's blog. I won't make it boring...or at least I'll try to haha.

So I went to New York over the weekend to get some things done. It was a great time. I love heading over there because it's so much different from Massachusetts. I like seeing the diverse culture, and me being Korean, I love the fact that there are a lot of Korean residing in the area. It's always great to see that. Anyway, I ate a lot of excellent food and had a great time just spending the day there. Driving there may be a hassle, but it's worth it.

So I'm going to refer to the title! I hope some of you are keeping up with the Boston Bruins! It's been so exciting keeping up with them throughout the playoffs. I have been a Bruins fan for so long and I have never experienced a championship series. It's been amazing and exciting to say the least. Game 7 is on Wednesday. Watch it!

I was talking to my boss today about graduation and the lack of seats. I wanted to blog about it earlier but I totally forgot about it. The Tsongas Arena seats were filled and there weren't seats for many people who attended the event. People with babies couldn't be seated, parking was a crapshoot, and many more. Apparently it was better than last year. I wonder how poorly it was organized last year. I think they definitely handed out a few tickets too many this year. I ended up finding some kind of lounge room with my family and watched the event through the TV. That was fine, but you definitely want to watch that stuff live.

I will write again soon! I hope you all enjoy and embrace your vacation!

Go B's!