Stressed out for finals?

Hey guys Andy here again. I hope everyone is doing well. My last finals are on Wednesday and then I'm done! Some of you have more to go and some of you don't.

For those of you that are not done, this blog is for you. I know many students get frustrated this time of year when it comes to finals. I was just stressed out a week ago. It's funny how stressed I can get during this time of year. Accounting and Marketing were not my strong subjects, but I managed to do well in both exams. Awesome.

So how did I get through the stress and how did I do well? Well first off, the obvious reason, was that I studied. I didn't study as hard as I could, I can admit that, because that would be staying up and studying for like 8 hours straight. I am capable of that and many of you are, but it doesn't help anyone since we tend to lose focus quickly. Instead, I took short breaks every 30 minutes and studied from chapter to chapter, concept to concept. Once you do that, it might be easier on the brain and the patience.

I think the second reason is because I took a break from studying altogether at periods. I went out with my friends and brother for a little bit and then came back to study again. It was a good system. As long as we are not thinking about studying, we should be all set when we actually come back to study.

So conclusively, I want all of you to relax. Finals are a big deal, but not as big as some people make it out to be. You will do fine if you paid attention in class. If you did not, well, why did you even sign up for college? That's on you. Shame on you.

I hope all of you ace the finals and bring home the good news. I am 2 for 6 so far in terms of good grades and I am hoping for more. Until next time!